Sunday, January 2, 2011

Good News!

We found out that Grady's crp test came back a little lower. We were so glad to hear that, let me tell you. The fluid in his head was a little greater however and they decided that the best thing to do was to go ahead and perform the surgury to remove it. They just finished the opporation and it was a big success. Now we just need the antibiotic to finish it's job so we can go home! I wanted to thank everyone that fasted and prayed and thought about us. We owe you so much!

4 comments:

Lora said...

You can't so much tell right now, but I'm doing a little dance! Woo-hoo!

Caryn said...

We are so thankful!! We'll keep praying for the antibiotics to do their job and for Grady to recover and get back to normal quickly.

Deanna said...

Velvet! Oh, my goodness! I just came over from Matt and Kira's blog. I'm praying all has gone well with the surgery and that you guys can go home soon. :)

Rachael said...

I am so relieved to hear that, Velvet! Let me know what we can do to help!