Thursday, March 25, 2010

Snowboarding

Spring can officially come now. We went snowboarding at least once this winter, which for me it has been since high school. Kelly canyon was cheap and had really good boarding. It was fun to hang out with Eli. Luckily, he was extra patient with me. He went about the speed of a snail to "keep up" with me. By the last couple runs, I had caught on and it was loads better, but unfortunately my legs were pure jello so we left. I think one of the best parts was undo-ing the bindings and sitting on the board like a tobagon riding it back to the lodge. Good times, Good times!!



Ah 'sigh' the happy couple.

3 comments:

Lora said...

Velvet, you've turned into a real blogger! I love reading your posts. Happy times.

Anonymous said...

How am I supposed to call you if you change your number and don't give it to me?? I've been trying to call you back for a week! I love you, Velvet!!

Deanna said...

Velvet...don't know if you remember me...but I ran across your blog from Amber's and thought I'd say a quick "hi"! :)

Feel free to 'stop by' our blog...it's been years since I've seen you! You look great...and your little boy is darling!!! Congratulations on #2. :)

~Deanna (Crandall) Poulsen