Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Best Two Years

Well as for one AWESOME batch of great news. We just heard this weekend that Alex Hubbard (Eli's little bro) got his mission call to the Phoenix Arizona Mission. He reports to the MTC on May 12th. It came as quite a shock to the parents, since he did it all in secret, and even went the extra mile to throw them off his scent. I felt so bad here they are thinking he's going to fall away and the whole time he's putting his papers in. What a snot but we are so proud of him, and I just thought I would let everyone know so whether you know him or not you can be excited for him too. :) I wish I had some better pics of just him stored on my computer but still here are a few good ones.
Aah (sigh) Momma and her baby boy. Abby is also in the picture.
Axel's first birthday party. He loves getting his picture taken if you can't tell. No wonder I don't have hardly any pics of him. Ken and Shani are also in the pic and Lisa again.

One of my favorites. Dad and all the brothers with the hogs. Alex is the one in the aviator sunglasses. Jarom is on the left and Eli with his blazing jacket is in the middle. He is a magnificent son of a gun. (a 30 rock joke for those of you who have seen that episode) Too bad Alex never made it past Rexburg on this Harley trip cause he got the flu hard core, so he stayed behind at our house.


No comments: