Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Best Friends Wedding

Ha ha I thought the title was pretty creative, since you know it's a movie title. Do ya get it huh? huh? :) Okay maybe it wasn't that cool after all. But I couldn't pass up the chance to post a few pics of Chelsie (the former Barthlome) Stuart on her wedding day. They got married in the Logan Temple. She looked absolutely gorgeous as usual. It's funny how you can live miles apart from someone and when you do talk, even if it is only twice a year, you can pick up right where you left off. Much to my dismay, she moved our sophmore year of high school, but she's still been one of my very best friends since. If you don't mind a tiny jog down memory lane but a few memories stick out on just how creepily alike we are. We bought the exact same dress without even a word that we were even going dress shopping. We ended up wearing it the same day too. Both with crimped hair none the less. We also looked at each others scrapbook and noticed we did almost the exact same page, the same pics, captions and everything. They say great minds think alike. Just some funny memories. I am so happy for her and Louie, and look forward to continue our semi-annual great conversations .



You always have to include a kissy picture. Her mom and Step-Dad are in the back kissing too. Way to be creative photographer woman. I thought it was a cute idea.

The happy couple.
The luncheon was great too. Although, Axel wasn't the ultimate angel he usually is ;) He slapped the waitress's arm when she came by, and kept throwing everything, spilling everything, and not eating one single thing. Boy,I love teething time.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't talked to Chelsie in forever but I must say I love you both!!! Drillteam just wouldn't have been the same without you two! You both look so cute, pretty, beautiful (all those words)! Congrats Chelsie!!! And teething is not my favorite either ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck! Yes I remember that and though I never admitted it, I did pee a little because I was laughing so hard and I am laughing right now! That was HILARIOUS!!! I'll have to see if Jess remembers :) hahaha good times!!!

Anonymous said...

A slap on the arm is nothin...try smacking the waitresses behind!! I love weddings.