Monday, March 8, 2010

Baby #2

So, if you draw you're attention to the right you will see the gadget that resembles an alien life form..yes that would be our good news. We are having Baby #2! So, I was going to take a picture of my pregnant belly and post it for all to see....NOT. Not that I am opposed to pregnant belly pictures..but when your right out of the shoot (aka first prego) and there is no belly except the spare tire I've been sporting around then no one wants to see that. Anyways, we are beyond excited, so I thought I would share the news so you could be excited with us.

11 comments:

vince said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations! :)

Tessa Sparrow said...

Congratulations! That is really exciting! I am happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

WAHOOOOOOO!!!!! Yeah Hubbards! So happy for another cute little person to be coming to this world. You guys are amazing!

Amanda said...

yay congrats!

beck said...

Awww...fun! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Making the big announcement...kind of a big deal. Or I guess the baby could say, "I'm kind of a big deal."

Megan said...

oh that is super exciting!! congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I confess I'm sad I had to find out through your blog, but better now then Christmas right! So does that mean no New Year's visit??

Carolyn said...

YEAH! Congrats! Hope your feeling okay.

Tosha said...

Congrats! :)