Tuesday, March 3, 2009

our little puppy

This is our little puppy dog...well he's just like one anyway. He pants all the time with his tongue sticking out, he drools all over everything, and I find myself constantly cleaning up his accidents. I also find him "begging" for food in a high pitched cry instead of a whine. His throwing-up-all-the-time-all-over-everything phase has improved but there was one point where I felt like maybe it would work out best if I lined all of our floors with newspaper. And he even likes to gnaw on a bone occasionally...we went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse and I gave him the rib bone so he would be content and quit bellowing in the restaurant...surprisingly it worked throughout the rest of dinner. But of course he is a lot better than a puppy and has made us both happier than we could have ever imagined. Whatever did we do with all our time before he came?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He looks just like Eli in this picture when we did "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" our Senior year in high school, red hair and all.