Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The dreaded picture taking process

It began all over again when it came time to take Axel's six month pictures. It was quite the ordeal....The picture in his striped shirt was my first attempt. I snapped it right as Axel was pooping his pants, just living up to his name, the little duke. Which makes the look on his face pretty much priceless. I gave up that day but over the next week I got some pretty good pictures. It only took a month to get it all taken care of since now he is technically seven months old...but who's counting? They grow up much too fast anyway.

4 comments:

Lora said...

Cute little stinker! I can't believe how fast he is growing! Youse guys need to come and see us again. We're in a new place with an actual place for a real live bed! woo-hoo!

Carolyn said...

I'm so impressed with your do-it-yourself studios! Great pictures! I love the one with the puppy dog in it.

Tennille said...

Wow...he's changed so much since the photo you sent at Christmas! I'm not sure I would have recognized him - he's growing up too fast, but then again they have a tendency to do that, don't they? That is an awesome brown puppy dog he has there. I wonder where you got such an adorable stuffed animal. (Just kidding!) Can't wait to see him in person again...

Katie said...

Those pictures turned out good Vel! Trying to get a good one of a little baby is pretty hard. I want to hang out with you and Eli so bad! It seems like it's been FOREVER! We'll have to do it soon. By the way, I started a blog so you should add it to your list! It's under katieandlanewatts.blogspot.com. I even tagged you in one of my posts, but then i remembered you probably didn't have my address. And did Kira get rid of her blog? I can't find it. Weird.... I think she's avoiding me. j/k. Cute pictures though! :)