Monday, November 16, 2009

My birthday

Celebrating 25 Years
November 14, 1984-November 14, 2009

It was a wonderful day that consisted of Eli blowing off his homework, at my request, so we could spend the day together watching Smallville, since we are pretty much obsessed right now, and eating at Five Guys Burgers and Fries (which is THE BEST burger joint ever) with our friends Amy, Arthur, and Mia (just kidding Amy) Maya. They even treated us to Cold Stone ice cream. It was a great relaxing day. Cause now that I am so old I can't do a whole lot that I used to besides just resting and relaxing...just kidding. Eli was the best though, he did all the dishes and cleaned our house while I was gone to a meeting the next day. He said he was just earning "velvet bucks" which I am sure he has enough to start his own bank. It was a great day with friends and family.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, that birth date to Sat. date looks like you've died. Could you please not do that?! It was so fun to be with you guys on that special quarter century old day.

Lora said...

Love the pics!

Caryn said...

Wow, Velvet, you were such a cute baby! You look just the same. Well, except that you look 25 years older. Happy Birthday from Steffan and I! As I've gotten older, its just all those little things that become such a big deal -- relaxing, no dishes, movies, guilt free birthday fries -- a whole lot of them. You are such a cute family!

Tennille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tennille said...

Who is that adorable red head in those pictures? You were so lucky to have a big sister like her! Just kidding...I'm glad there's no permanent damage. Hope you had a happy one!

Carolyn said...

I love all of the pictures from when you were little! Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you have a merry christmas!!

Charles and Pennie said...

Looking good at 25 and we will take all of the credit.
Love Mom and Dad.