Tuesday, November 3, 2009

All Hallows Eve

This year the festivities consisted of a late afternoon ward trunk or treat partay! We LOVE halloween, so of course we all dress up. This year's theme was centered around Eli's brilliant costume. Rummaging through the old Williams Ward Church building before it was torn down, he happened to come across an old Williams Ward basketball jersey. The scary thing is that it was a legitimate uniform...it was actually worn in public. It would have been classic without the T-shirt and spandex underneath, but for the sake of the ward members we thought maybe it would be a good idea to indeed wear the spandex. It turned out to be pretty chilly so it was a good thing. So, Eli is the 70's basketball player, I'm the 70's cheerleader, and Axel is the ref.
It was a great Halloween.

That's the love of my life right there. Where was he all of my life?
One happy, but really wierd and gooberish-type family!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute (you and Axel) and so hilarious (Eli)! I didn't know they actually tore the building down! Crazy!

Tiffani Tarbet said...

You are so funny Velvet! Eli's costume is absolutely hilarious!

The Burks est. 2008 said...

Velvet I love how you are still just as much you as you ever were. That's indeed how I know that you and Eli were meant to be. YOu guys are so cute together!! I love it.

Katie said...

Go Williams Ward!! We kick trash! People are intimidated just by our uniforms alone. j/k. That's so funny. I can't wait to have our little girl and dress her up next Halloween! I'm already planning what will be the most embarassing.... Poor girl. :)