Friday, May 29, 2009

Memorial Day

Memorial Day consisted of the traditional grave hopping. Don't worry it's not morbid or disrespectful. We just have relatives in so many graveyards around Grace that we drive to each one. While we're there, we usually end up b.s.ing around the graves for quite awhile. .. that is until we get rained out. Every Memorial Day you can count on crazy weather..sunny, then rainy, then sunny. What do you do? Too bad the pics I got of the extended family turned out so dark you couldn't tell what they were...so you'll have to make do with pics of just us three.


Axel eating dandelions.

Eli in the biker duds..hugging his gorgeous wife..:)
Check out that stare from Mr. Blue Eyes himself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Before I read further, I thought that graveyard hopping meant graveSITE hopping. Looks like you had a good time...well Axel eating the flowers/weeds looked like fun!

Katie said...

Okay, is it weird that when i saw the cemetary in the background of the picture of you and Eli, that it made me miss Grace? I sure do miss that graveyard...j/k. :) And i TOTALLY remember "What war?" I laughed out loud when i read that. You're the best Vel! I really, honestly, truly, want to hang out with you and Eli! We'll have to make some time. (When i said that it reminded me of the notorious"truly, madly, deeply" love note. haha. aww...poor tyler. Talk to you soon!