Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just the girls

Last month, we had a girls weekend with just my mom, sisters and me. Just like old times, we all shared a room and one bathroom. Even more like old times we even had a bit of a cat fight. It was awesome. The craziness was all worth it. We got to shop and look around Park City and Salt Lake and best of all just be with each other. Tennille flew in from Oregon, which is why we all met in Salt Lake. It is rare indeed when we can all get together, and I sure do look forward to it. Once a year just isn't enough.


All my sisters..Sunshine, Tennille and Mariah
Waiting for our table at Olive Garden




My mama and me



Tennille and the moose at Park City...and her extremely long tongue





We all went to the Mountain Body Day Spa where I
used to work in Park City and got a hand treatment



Axel did not like the bear on the bench one bit.
It was hilarious...in a mean sort of way.
How dare I take advantage of Axel
when he was so sad,
if he didn't look so darn cute when he cried.


P.S. Note to Sunshine.... I waited to post it so when nothing was happening in Rexburg besides 30 mph winds EVERYDAY then I will still have something to blog about. Instead of blogging all these major happenings in a row and then have diddly squat for months.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think my whole family (girls) are guilty of enjoying the sound of babies crying.

Carolyn said...

How Fun! It was so great to see you and your family in Utah!

Tennille said...

Is nothing sacred? First Sunshine on facebook and now this - I can't believe you would exploit an unsuspecting moose like that!!

Katie said...

Okay, it looks like you had a really good time, but just remember that there will forever more be a rift inbetween us for missing my wedding! j/k. :) It looks like you had a fun time! I need to call you! Or you need to call me! I'll take either one! I need to talk to you about somethin'! :)