Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter is in the air

I would say Spring is in the air but it is quite the opposite, so I will say Easter. I even wore shorts to summon spring, but it still turned out to be winter weather. Nonetheless we still had the Easter egg hunt outside. It was quite the event. Axel loved hunting eggs...okay I will revise that and say he loved playing with the branches he found on the lawn better. We found all of his eggs and made him endure a couple of pictures. I've trained him well though cause whenever I hold up the camera he breaks out into a grin. But I know the real reason for the season is not egg hunting in the snow, but rather our Savior. And it is indeed all because of Him and His sacrifice that I can share these cherished moments with my family.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're lucky he smiles for the camera!

Tiffani Tarbet said...

Axel is so cute! He is the perfect mix of you and Eli.

Amanda said...

hey you guys have a blog! its the kelleys from the ward, i'm gonna add you to my blog list :) axel is seriously SOOOO cute!

Travis Gregory said...

Nice v. You talk about easter but not about the sisters weekend. Jee! I posted your black velvet pic on my facebook. I see where I rate.