Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Best Two Years


April 6, 2007 -April 6, 2009
Celebrating Two Years
It's pretty much a given that these past two years have been the best ever.
Maybe it's the fact that we are both goobers that makes us love the simple things
and have so much fun together. Or maybe it is the fact that we are both
best friends. All I know is not a day has gone by that we haven't shared a laugh,
a kiss, and an "I love you!" There's me being sentimental on you all.
Bottom line is we love marriage and each others guts.
Spencer W. Kimball put it perfectly into words when he said,
"Marriage can be more an exulted ecstacy than the human mind can conceive.
While marriage can be difficult and frustrations common,
a real-lasting happy marriage is possible.
Marriage isn't perfect, it's celestial."
So, we went to Texas Roadhouse for some steak and potatoes. :) They even gave us a free dessert which is always freaking awesome. What a great event to celebrate with your significant other. I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be right now than with Eli and Axel, ridiculously poor equally ridiculously happy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU MADE IT!! Ha, j/k. So exciting you guys....now when is number two coming???!

Anonymous said...

holy cow it's been 2 years. we're right behind ya! i had to laugh when i saw the poem format because i had forgotten you were a poet. I had that birthday poem you gave me in a frame hanging on my wall forever! love you vel.

Tosha said...

Happy Anniversary you two love birds! I love that quote. Marriage really is the best thing ever! E-mail me so I can invite you to my blog...toshatunbridge@gmail.com.