Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July 12 of 12 and some other randomness

1-This is how I felt when I woke up this morning
2-We started off this morning with a mini-marathon of Shaun the Sheep
3- Axe woke up with PMS today.  I learn to pick my battles  and today I didn't pick very many hence the popcorn bag  from Target for breakfast
4- I always get excited when I get new dishrags!...I got new dishrags!
5-Axel pretending to be trapped and tied down with a twig.  He is so creative.  I absolutely love it!
6- Grady's obsession:  CARS
7- I am actually planning a birthday party for Axel.  He picked Batman invites so.."Calling All Heros..."
8- I made spoons that resembles the boys.  Grady was quite impressed with his spoon!
9- And here are the spoon avatars of the boys camping for the night in too small of a tent.
10- Cotton Candy Tongues Baby!
11- I got new running shoes and actually tried them out.  I know,  Are you impressed or what?  The ole ipod shuffle is the only thing that gets me through.
12-Eli was gone on a scout camp out so I scrapbooked til 4:30 in the morning...oops!  But guess what?  I am all caught up, which is quite a feat!   

Thanks for the haul of Cars Grandma Pennie!

The boys got a tour of the fire department.  Axel looked shell shocked the whole time and then he finally opened up when they let him sit in the drivers seat.  Grady was Mr. Curious George.

Twinners.  I love those boys.

Kisses for the Big Brother.

Oh the fun to be had with an old shower curtain.  What a goober.

Grady doesn't sleep walk or sleep talk but he is the king of sleep eating!

Grady might need a smaller helmet what do you think?

It must have been hot cause Grady came to me demanding that I take off his shirt at the park today.  

Our fourth of July celebration...Spiderman came with us!  Doesn't he look thrilled?

2 comments:

Lora said...

I LOVE these pictures!

Tennille said...

Such cute and crazy kids! Loved the spoon avatars :)