Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Axel is 4!

Counting up to Axel's fourth birthday!  My little boy is all growed up!
Thrilled with Cars2                                                            

He'll always be a John Deere Man

Thank you Lora for the banner....

And the chocolate bar which he ended up eating for breakfast.  -shrug- At least he shared with Grady.

The batman pj's were a huge hit Tennille and Mom!

He loves his spiderman sunglasses and won't share them at all with Grady.  Thanks Murf!


Thanks for the Harley shirt and pin for his vest Grandma and Grandpa Hubbard.

Can you tell that he loves his Captain America?

Wolverine, his all time favorite X-men
The sound effects immediately began when Batman was unveiled                                                                                        
I don't know who enjoyed the figurines more, Eli or Axel.  They both seemed to have fun playing with them all together.  
And here is the cake that I have been planning for a long time and it turned out exactly how I wanted it to!  Axel couldn't make up his mind between wolverine and batman so I decided to just do both and he loved it.



Axel's wolverine cupcake cake.  It was totally Eli's idea to use candles for the claws which I thought was a brilliant idea.  But it ended up turning out pretty darn good.  

I made t-shirt capes for everyone that came to his party and the kids loved it.

3 comments:

Lora said...

Can I please be as talented and patient as you! Well done on those cakes!

Tennille said...

Love, love, loved the cakes! The candles on wolverine...Wow! And the t-shirt capes turned out great too.

Amber said...

So talented Velvet! I can't believe he is 4!