Monday, December 5, 2011

Halloween

Yeah I know I am behind...what of it? So, I don't want to spend hours on the computer, what of that? So, I am lazy what of that? :) Well, here is our Halloween festivities. We picked out our pumkins carved them. Axel didn't dig in like we would have hoped turns out when we showed him the guts he gagged, cried and ran away. Later he got up enough guts to come back with us assuring him we would put pumpkin guts in his face and stuck pins in the pumpkin...yes, pins. That was his contribution. They went trick or treating in the cold as Buzz and Woody. Axel really liked the getting candy part. So, did we for that matter....what of it? :) Grady sat in the stroller with a red nose and a coat and blanket while every house called him a she and had no idea he was Buzz...so much for all my hard work in getting his outfit made and put together...not like it was too hard just white clothes and colored electrical tape. Anyways, I thought they were pretty darn cute and it was fun to actually take them trick or treating!




The pins
Axel's reaction to pumpkin guts. I didn't include the pic of him cowering in the corner bawling.




The lion outfit Grady was going to wear...Axel had to try it on too.



Buzz and Woody....I got a free photo shoot so to Wal Mart we went.



Here was the alternative outfit which he would've pulled off well...and it was warmer...and people wouldn't have mistaken him for a girl....oh well.


A thrilled eli at the ward halloween party. We went got candy and got the heck outta there.



Buzz


Woody


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome costumes!! way to tape it up, velv!

The Yuan Fam said...

I love Axel's Woody face! And I love Grady's dimpled chin to match Buzz's. We got your Christmas card...what a beautiful family.

Lora said...

Love the outfits and I seriously don't get how no one could tell he was Buzz. Oh and absolutely love the reaction to pumpkin guts! The kids who threw moss back into the water was scared of pumpkin guts! Awesome.

Katie said...

Okay, I Don't know very many moms who would dress up their little girl as Buzz Lightyear. people are crazy. of course it's a boy! And they looked super cute!