Thursday, February 14, 2013

February 12 of 12

1- Second Trimester Baby!
2-Smorz Cereal is an ultimate favorite in our house...all except Eli who has a hatred for the "styrofoam" marshmallows in cereal!  More for Axel to wolf down, I guess.
3-Grady thoroughly enjoying his bowl of Golden Puffs.  After a huge fit to get him to try it, he finally did and as he finished his fourth bowl I concluded that he liked it afterall and it was worth the battle!
4-Hello, my name is Velvet Hubbard.  [hi, Velvet] and I am a Pinterest addict.
5- I accomplished a major feat today and planned my monthly menu, complete with grocery lists.
6-Grady apparently picked a new favorite spot to watch movies... the kitchen sink is now his domain.
7-Yeah, this is the intent to vacate our apartment form I filled out today!  Excitement abounds!
8-This is Axel, the Pirate Captain (applicable if you've seen Band of Misfits and if you haven't you need to see it) He even has his imaginary Polly on his shoulder.  Bytheway if anyone else also pretends to have a Polly on their shoulder they are regarded by Axel as an idiot. My doctor tried to pull one over on Axel and asked if he saw his Polly too.  Axel looked at him like he was a complete fool.
9-Axel's new hobby is wrestling. It softened the blow of him not going to preschool anymore.  He loves it and is getting the hang of being aggressive.  (I guess we kind of turned him into a bit of a softy.) At least he doesn't try and pretend he is Iron Man to blast away his opponent when he is getting pinned anymore!  Here he is getting a takedown.
10-Learning the referee position.  I'm shocked I got a picture of him actually listening to the coach!
11-He loves practicing blast doubles on the dummy.  The bonus is I also captured the coach's butt crack as well.  Don't you feel special.  It's like it is real.  It's like you were there.  You feel the real-ness of it don't you?  :)
12-Grady is a pro at skidding right on his nose on the pavement.  And it always leaves a killer road rash.  Luckily he is over it pretty quick and is his happy self.

1 comment:

Lora said...

Ha! Crack! And I adore the intent to vacate form!!! :)