Saturday, October 13, 2012

October12 of 12


Look at me posting 12 of 12 sooo on time.  I figured I wouldn't wait til I had a million pictures to post all at once.  Look at all the time I am saving you by my simplified post.  So, here was our day.

#1 My sweet advent calendar made by my super creative sister, Tennille.  We totally love Halloween, so being able to countdown to it is sooo much fun.
#2 Axel's gloved hand holding a quarter to get a beloved gumball.  Gumballs = A Good Bribery Tool
#3 Axe getting on the bus to go to school
#4 Grady is pro at putting out his lower lip... and here it is, I call it the heart melter.
#5 The awesome cowboy hat that also works as a good disguise since earlier I partially ran a bus stop sign to the same bus that drops Axel off.  I have a fear of being scolded I guess since I went to all the trouble to "change my look"so she wouldn't recognize me.   I should have taken Eli's classic advice and shaved my head and got a face tattoo.  That is our answer for every escape-from-the-police-movie when their best attempts is to put on a hat or color their hair. :)
#6 I finally busted out my massage table.  Let's see I think it has been a year since it has seen any use.  Don't worry though, I still got the magic hands. 
#7 The big grocery shopping day.
#8 My Halloween Village.  I totally LOVE it.  This year one of my additions was a bat boy in honor of my Batman-obsessed boys.  Did I mention how much I love Halloween?
#9 The remnants of Axel's grilled cheese sandwich.  He set it on his plate looked at me and said, "Look Mom a heart!" Then he pushed it towards me saying, "For You!"  It was so sweet and hilarious.
#10 This awesome text from Melissa totally made my day in a laugh so hard I almost peed my pants sort of way.  It says, "What did one saggy boob say to the other?  We'd better perk up or people will think we're nuts!"  I'm sorry if that is offensive but I found it pretty dang funny.  Plus I justified it since the person who sent it to me is sweet as pie!
#11 The nightly ritual of light saber fighting.  I recently found a blue one to add to the collection so Eli doesn't have to use the broom anymore.  Oh boy the fun we have.
#12 Grady using the remote as a phone.  I loved listening to his conversation.  In his high pitched voice he would say "Hello! How Are You?" 

2 comments:

The Yuan Fam said...

I love these 12 of 12 posts. Maybe next year I'll make it goal to do this too. We'll see. So far, I'm on a horrible role when it come to any blogging whatsoever. Love ya!!

Lora said...

Ha ha ha! LOVE the "heart"! Miss you guys. Love the post, love the laughs.