Friday, November 14, 2008

A little Brewhaha







The littlest thug of the family won us the best costume at our ward Halloween party. Maybe a bit ironic that we went to the ward party dressed as a family of gangsters, but we were greeted with lots of laughs. I know I couldn't stop laughing when we got his whole ensemble put together. The wave cap, the mustache, and the mini bling was all too perfect. Axel just had this blank look on his face, oblivious to us exploiting his good looks. The great thing was Eli already had all of the stuff from his mission in Detroit. The do rags, ghetto gear, and jersey were all authentic. Except for his mustache, I did enhance it with the ole eyeliner. One halloween we'll never forget.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Axel pulls off the gangster look a little better than Eli!! Ha ha, I still don't think he could hurt a fly...well, I can see him disecting one in Pearson's class, but no. He doesn't look too fearsome

Sara said...

vel i love the little gangsta! this is the first time i've commented on a blog before so I hope i'm doing it right and you get it. how are you??? You look so great and your family too. Let me know how you are! Japan was great by the way. sooo awesome. kinda like you-

Sara Oldroyd